Course Details | Sep 28 - 29, 2022| Live Online| Fadi Stephan
- Each days hours are 8:00 AM MST to 5:00 PM MST.
- This is an online only class. All participants must be able to join a video conference from a computer with a camera, speaker and microphone.
For certification classes, full class attendance and participation is required.
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
Date & Time
Sep 28, 2022(Wed)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MST)
Sep 29, 2022(Thu)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MST)
Fadi Stephan is a technology consultant, Certified Scrum Trainer (CST®), and Agile coach with more than twenty years of experience at startups, government agencies, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies across various sectors including financial, hospitality, and homeland. Fadi trains and coaches clients on agility, leadership, product management, user-centered design, Agile engineering and DevOps.
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®)
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
This 2-day highly interactive certification course arms designers, engineers, and quality assurance (QA) professionals with the essential knowledge to build quality from the start—eliminating defects and other downstream delays.
GO PLATINUM – AND EXPERIENCE WHAT WORLD-CLASS
TRAINING CAN DO.
OUR IMMERSIVE INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES TEACH YOU SCRUM BY HAVING YOU DO SCRUM
– JUST AS IT IS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD. A SMALL SAMPLING OF WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Certified Scrum Developer technical skills training by an experienced and vetted software development expert who is a registered education provider of the Scrum Alliance, the largest, most established and influential professional membership and certification organization in the Agile community, having certified nearly 1 million practitioners worldwide
A highly-interactive learning experience through exercises and practice of planning, architecture, design and testing patterns that truly enable agility and value delivery of scrum teams, by one of the few consulting firms solely focused on agile transformation for over 20 years
Post-course technical assessment and registration for each participant with the Scrum Alliance
Sixteen (16) PDUs toward Project Management Institute’s PMP® and PMI-ACP® certifications
Upon successful completion of this course, two-year membership for each class participant with the Scrum Alliance, which includes the assessment fee
All course materials and resources
This class is offered in partnership with PMI to support the local PM community.
Competitive pressures demand that project teams use development methods that enable early achievement of value rather than the traditional approach that may require months or years before expected benefits are achieved.
This course arms designers, engineers, and quality assurance (QA) professionals with the essential knowledge to build quality from the start—eliminating defects and other downstream delays. It includes training on extreme programming (XP) techniques, production foundation planning, architecture, and design patterns to achieve viable products with fewer testing cycles. When this course has been completed, attendees will gain the ability to:
- Apply agile testing strategies based on Scrum’s Definition of Done concept
- Create a bottom-up confirmation cycle to verify that your software works correctly every day
- Support continuous integration of software, automated builds, self-testing and self- reporting build processes
- Maintain high levels of product quality and code integrity
In this course, you’ll learn agile engineering and technical practices that increase a scrum team’s agility through the following:
- Participate in each of the scrum events as an active contributor
- Utilize scrum artifacts (e.g., product backlog, sprint backlog) to collaborate as a member of a scrum team effectively
- Establish team agreements (e.g., definition of done) on how to demonstrate releasable software every sprint
- Direct collaboration with business partners and customers
- Explore the benefits of technical and design excellence
- Understand the principles of establishing strong architecture
- Learn why and how refactoring is key for minimizing technical debt
- Establish a “test-first” mindset and ensure that a test-driven development (TDD) cycle reduces risk compared to traditional testing approaches
- Evaluate common agile testing practices
- Embrace how continuous integration (CI) is key for scrum teams succeeding in delivering working software every sprint
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Over 7,000 Recommendations Can't Be Wrong
Platinum Edge provides one of the best training programs in the industry. We have so much confidence that you will be satisfied with our training that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If by the end of the course you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We have some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. We’ll match any published price on identical classes.
A full refund will be provided for any reason prior to one week before the start of the class. If less than one week prior to class, you will be charged $100 if you cancel and do not transfer your registration to a future Platinum Edge class.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to other common questions.
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CSM and its logo are registered trademarks of Scrum Alliance, Inc.