This Platinum Program™ workshop unpacks Psychological Safety, based on the world renown researchers Timothy Clark, Brené Brown, Amy Edmonson, and David Rock.
GO PLATINUM – AND EXPERIENCE WHAT WORLD-CLASS
TRAINING CAN DO.
OUR IMMERSIVE INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES TEACH YOU SCRUM BY HAVING YOU DO SCRUM
– JUST AS IT IS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD. A SMALL SAMPLING OF WHAT YOU’LL GET:
This class is offered in partnership with PMI to support the local PM community.
You’ll gain detailed, hands-on knowledge of psychological safety, including:
- Define psychological safety as a concept
- Explain the 4 stages framework
- Align your team with common language, understanding, and conceptual framework
- Action plan and next steps for each stage
You can expect to dig into your personal leadership values, assumptions, norms, and bias. When this course has been completed, attendees will see the current state clearly and take steps to transform your own leadership to incorporate psychological safety.
Also, expect an engaging online learning environment where we’ll not just study Psychological Safety theory but also practice skills and develop competency together. To carry out this richer online experience, we have a few expectations from you.
Active Cohort Engagement
Effective collaboration requires connection and trust, so we will invest some time getting to know each other and we will stick together through the entire workshop.
Our sessions run for 90 minutes. We expect you to be at each session for the duration of the workshop. You will receive a calendar invitation for each of these sessions with links to videoconferencing and virtual collaboration tools.
You will be expected to complete a pre-workshop orientation before class starts in the days leading up to the first day of the workshop. In the orientation, you’ll complete steps that ensure you can access and know how to use the videoconferencing and collaboration tools. Instructions will be provided after you register a few days before the workshop begins.
- Overview – what is psychological safety
- Understanding vulnerability
- The business impact and why this matters now
- Background research
- Stage 1 – Inclusion Safety
- Overview – what is inclusion safety
- Impact on the brain pain center
- Why people feel excluded
- Superiority myths
- How to create inclusion safety
- Stage 2 – Learner Safety
- Overview – what is learner safety
- What impedes learning
- How to create leaner safety
- Stage 3 – Contributor Safety
- Overview – what is contributor safety
- Coaching and accountability
- How to create contributor safety
- Stage 4 – Challenger Safety
- Overview – what is challenger safety
- What impedes challenging the status quo
- How to create challenger safety
- Workshop summary & next steps
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Over 7,000 Recommendations Can't Be Wrong
Platinum Edge provides one of the best training programs in the industry. We have so much confidence that you will be satisfied with our training that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If by the end of the course you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We have some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. We’ll match any published price on identical classes.
A full refund will be provided for any reason prior to one week before the start of the class. If less than one week prior to class, you will be charged $100 if you cancel and do not transfer your registration to a future Platinum Edge class.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to other common questions.
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CSM and its logo are registered trademarks of Scrum Alliance, Inc.