Organizational Change Management
Organizational Change Management
Strategic projects and process improvements require that people change the way they work, think, and sometimes, even what they value! Whether large or seemingly insignificant change is required, learn in this Platinum Program™ workshop how to ensure success with people readily adopting the changes and performing to the best of their ability right out of the gate.
GO PLATINUM – AND EXPERIENCE WHAT WORLD-CLASS
TRAINING CAN DO.
OUR IMMERSIVE INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES TEACH YOU SCRUM BY HAVING YOU DO SCRUM
– JUST AS IT IS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD. A SMALL SAMPLING OF WHAT YOU’LL GET:
This class is offered in partnership with PMI to support the local PM community.
Organizational Change Management: Getting from Here to There
Strategic projects and process improvements require that people change the way they work, think, and sometimes, even what they value! Whether large or seemingly insignificant change is required, success is contingent upon people readily adopting the changes and performing to the best of their ability right out of the gate. And, inattentiveness to organizational change management is the #1 reason the majority of strategic projects fail.
This interactive 2-day Organizational Change Management workshop discusses:
- Key concepts in organizational change management
- Setting the organizational table for successful change
- Organizational readiness and how to assess it
- Tools and a practical, rapid methodology for transforming an organization at 3 levels: Individual, Team, and Organization
- Resistance and strategies to overcome it
During this workshop you will learn:
- Your personal regard for change
- The importance of sponsorship and an effective governance structure
- How to develop a “measure of success”
- Tools to assess the organization’s readiness for change including a stakeholder analysis, impact analysis, surveys, and force field analysis
- Causes of resistance and effective strategies to overcome it
- Strategies and practical tools for transforming the organization at three levels: Individual, Team, and Organization
- How to customize both formal and informal communications for all stakeholders
- How to establish an effective governance structure along with decision rights
- How organizational design can hinder or facilitate organizational change
- The importance of aligned reward and recognition systems
- How to meaningfully involve employees in the process
- How to identify and leverage thought leaders
- The difference between education and training and the role each plays in the change process
- How to develop an internal marketing campaign
- How to build an internal change network
- How to assess the quality of your organizational change plan
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Over 7,000 Recommendations Can't Be Wrong
Platinum Edge provides one of the best training programs in the industry. We have so much confidence that you will be satisfied with our training that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If by the end of the course you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We have some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. We’ll match any published price on identical classes.
A full refund will be provided for any reason prior to one week before the start of the class. If less than one week prior to class, you will be charged $100 if you cancel and do not transfer your registration to a future Platinum Edge class.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to other common questions.
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CSM and its logo are registered trademarks of Scrum Alliance, Inc.