About Platinum Edge
The Platinum Edge Story
Formed in 2001, Platinum Edge is the brainchild of Mark Layton, known throughout the world as Mr. Agile®, an over 20-year project management veteran and Project Management Institute instructor who saw the value of bringing a higher level of professionalism and more structured implementation of agile approaches. With over a decade of success behind us, Platinum Edge continues to leverage the best minds and strategic frameworks to drive value improvements for Global 1000 companies.
A global organization, Platinum Edge offers multidimensional (strategic, financial, behavioral, operational) expertise in a single area — agile-based project management. It is all that we do and we do it everywhere. We are also a Registered Education Provider (REP) for Scrum Alliance and our training classes qualify for professional development units (PDUs) for Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP® and PMI-ACP® certifications. If you are looking for a partner with deep knowledge in:
- Helping executive teams understand the strategic and financial benefits of Agile
- Transitioning your enterprise from Waterfall to Agile
- Enabling geographically dispersed multi-national teams to achieve high development velocity
Then Platinum Edge is your professional services partner. Let us help you succeed.
READ OUR BOOKS
OUR BESTSELLING AGILE AND SCRUM BOOKS SHOW YOU HOW TO DELIVER VALUE EARLY, OFTEN, AND QUICKER
Agile Project Management for Dummies and Scrum for Dummies offer:
- Practical context for applying agile training and techniques from theory to practice.
- Explanations on how to approach agile transformation and avoid common pitfalls.
- Expert advice on how to apply principles in real-life situations.
- How to use scrum and agile methodologies beyond IT and software development.
GET THE AGILE FOUNDATIONS VIDEO COURSE
Refresh your knowledge or start learning about scrum and agile techniques in this complete series.
- More than four hours of training
- Video exercises to practice learnings
- Quizzes to support retention of concepts
- Hands-on activities to reinformce principles
Las Vegas, Los Angeles