Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®)
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®) course provides a deeper dive into the role of a scrum master, beyond what was learned in the introductory Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) course. This highly interactive and learner-driven course guides participants to challenge what they think they know and expands their soft skills of facilitation, consensus-building and servant leadership. It also explores scrum in contexts beyond IT.
GO PLATINUM – AND EXPERIENCE WHAT WORLD-CLASS
TRAINING CAN DO.
OUR IMMERSIVE INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES TEACH YOU SCRUM BY HAVING YOU DO SCRUM
– JUST AS IT IS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD. A SMALL SAMPLING OF WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) training by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with the Scrum Alliance, the largest, most established and influential professional membership and certification organization in the Agile community, having certified nearly 1 million practitioners worldwide
This class is offered in partnership with PMI to support the local PM community.
- Scrum Mastery: Demonstrate your scrum knowledge and experience to other members of the class
- Team Dynamics: Understand what makes the team, remove obstacles to communication, and navigate team development
- Scrum Master Competencies: Differentiate between stances a scrum master may take for different situations
- Facilitation: Recognize what facilitation is and is not, explore micro-structures for enhanced engagement of participants, and deal appropriately with conflict
- Coaching: Explore and practice professional coaching techniques and experience peer feedback
- Practice facilitating strategic planning sessions using techniques learned in class—techniques we use in the real world
- Impediments: Address impediments at scrum team and organizational levels
- Scaling: Understand the nature of scaling and dependencies, break down dependencies between teams and explore scaling techniques
- Organizational Change: Explore the complex nature of change, learn your role as a change agent in your organization, and apply change models to your needs
- Servant Leadership: Become a servant leader by analyzing your alignment and discovering your effectiveness
- Create an action plan for improving yourself, your team, and your organization
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®) course provides a deeper dive into the role of a scrum master, beyond what was learned in the introductory Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) course. This highly interactive and learner-driven course guides participants to challenge what they think they know and expands their soft skills of facilitation, consensus-building and servant leadership. Through this course you’ll also refine your abilities to serve your team and organization.
Scrum masters are change agents who challenge the status quo to enable cross-functional and self-organizing teams to accomplish customer-driven goals and to deliver business value early and often for the customer’s competitive advantage. This course addresses the following common questions asked by people worldwide who are exploring the benefits of scrum:
- Why do we need a dedicated scrum master?
- What does a scrum master do all day?
- How does scrum apply beyond the scrum team?
Throughout this course, you’ll participate in dialogue, discussion, practice, and reflection to become an effective scrum master. You will take with you action items for practically improving your skills as a scrum master in your real-world situation.
Anyone who can benefit from this A-CSM course may attend, however to receive A-CSM certification, participants must also have an active Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Scrum Alliance certification and demonstrate at least 12 months experience as a scrum master, or similar experience.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Over 7,000 Recommendations Can't Be Wrong
Platinum Edge provides one of the best training programs in the industry. We have so much confidence that you will be satisfied with our training that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If by the end of the course you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We have some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. We’ll match any published price on identical classes.
A full refund will be provided for any reason prior to one week before the start of the class. If less than one week prior to class, you will be charged $100 if you cancel and do not transfer your registration to a future Platinum Edge class.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to other common questions.
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. CSM and its logo are registered trademarks of Scrum Alliance, Inc.