Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)
Certified Agile Leadership Essentials & Organizations (CAL-E + CAL-O)
GO PLATINUM – AND EXPERIENCE WHAT WORLD-CLASS
TRAINING CAN DO.
OUR IMMERSIVE INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES TEACH YOU SCRUM BY HAVING YOU DO SCRUM
– JUST AS IT IS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD. A SMALL SAMPLING OF WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Sixteen (16) PDUs toward Project Management Institute’s PMP® and PMI-ACP® certifications
This class is offered in partnership with PMI to support the local PM community.
This highly interactive course provides in-depth understanding of adaptive leadership for individuals and organizations. This course provides Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) and Certified Agile Leadership for Organizations (CAL-O) credentials.
- Today’s leaders confront rapidly changing business and market needs, making adaptable and agile leadership critical for success. How you think, focus, and act as a leader to your people and your organization needs to shift and reflect the realities of today and tomorrow, not yesterday. Agile leaders are self-aware, situational-aware, and engage others in visualizing the future. The Certified Agile Leadership Essentials portion of the workshop gets you started developing these critical competencies through awareness and practice.
- Business leaders and managers have to think about organizational culture and employees in different ways to become agents of change. You need the knowledge, skills, and techniques that will help you achieve sustainable agility for your organization. This Certified Agile Leadership for Organizations portion of the workshop explores case studies and practice of principle-based concepts for structuring and leading organizations through successful change and improvement.
- Through immersive interactive learning activities, when this course has been completed, attendees will have gained in-depth practical knowledge of agile leadership skills and techniques, and identified a personalized path for progression in developing leadership capabilities to enable agile teams and organizations to succeed.
Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E)
Agility is not an event—it is a lifelong mindset and journey of learning and adapting. Certified Agile Leadership Essentials is an introductory practice-based program for expanding awareness of agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors to increase the effectiveness of a leader in complex, uncertain, and rapidly changing conditions. Participants will:
- Discuss the business case for agility
- Explore thinking and behavior models at multiple stages of your agile leadership development
- Learn how to adapt, engage others, and catalyze growth of others situationally
- Practice simple yet powerful conversation techniques to balance your power style and empower actions in others
- Experience creating the space for effectively giving and receiving feedback
- Self-identify key habits to practice for increasing their leadership effectiveness
Certified Agile Leadership for Organizations (CAL-O)
Agile Leadership for Organizations is an introductory program for increasing awareness of how agile principles apply beyond teams to broader business and organizational agility. Participants will:
- Dive into organizational culture and how values enable or inhibit agile ways of working
- Compare approaches to improving ways of working to sustain and grow change across the organization
- Explore policies, structures, and measures that are key to influencing culture
- Recognize threats associated with change and how to navigate healthy environments and transition
- Co-create change through empowering others to engage in the journey
- Identify clear action plans to carry forward beyond class
(CAL-E and CAL-O are your steppingstones to CAL II, which continues your journey with a deep dive into your leadership development practice and success. Attendees who successfully complete CAL-E & CAL-O will be eligible to continue their agile leadership development in the CAL II program.)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Over 7,000 Recommendations Can't Be Wrong
Platinum Edge provides one of the best training programs in the industry. We have so much confidence that you will be satisfied with our training that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If by the end of the course you are not satisfied, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We have some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. We’ll match any published price on identical classes.
A full refund will be provided for any reason prior to one week before the start of the class. If less than one week prior to class, you will be charged $100 if you cancel and do not transfer your registration to a future Platinum Edge class.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to other common questions.
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc CSM and its logo are registered trademarks of Scrum Alliance, Inc.