As one of the largest cities in the United States and a hub for a variety of companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500s, Los Angeles houses an abundance of project managers that are looking to become Certified ScrumMasters to expand their skill set and excel in their careers.
Los Angeles scrum training provides numerous benefits, and two of which are highlighted below:
- Becoming a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) allows you to make a difference in how companies operate. Your knowledge and experience is ultimately what leads to success, whether that be delivering a product early or saving a considerable amount of money. Employers are increasingly seeking project management with scrum experience, and receiving training sooner rather than later is key.
- Scrum doesn’t only apply to software development and can be implemented throughout an organization. Platinum Edge’s CSM course trains participants in the full range of scrum topics, from basic theory to organizational implementation, including practical applications, roles, and scaling.
Additionally, scrum methods support responsive development that:
• Adapts to volatile business needs and ongoing refinement of business solutions
• Drives efficient and effective production
• Ensures closer adherence to customers’ real-world needs through streamlined planning
• Supports faster deployment of production-grade solutions so your organization can gain market advantage and business value
• Reduces project risk through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments
If you are interested in Certified ScrumMaster training in Los Angeles, visit the training section of our website and feel free to contact us for more information.